Ingredients & Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas.
3. Beat the eggs into the bananas.
4. Stir in the oil, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla (if using).
5. Stir in the quick oats.
6. Stir in the complete pancake mix until just combined (batter should still be lumpy).
7. Put paper liners in a muffin tin or grease the muffin tin.
8. Divide batter into twelve muffins. Each cup should be mostly full.
9. Bake for 30 minutes or until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean.
Makes 12 muffins