Ingredients & Instructions
1. Peel your banana and place in a bowl. Mash with a fork until gooey.
2. Crack your egg into another bowl and whisk with a fork until the yolk and white are mixed together
3. Add egg, oats, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg to the banana. Mix well.
4. Add cooking spray or oil to a hot pan over medium heat. Spoon 2 pancakes onto the pan.
5. After 3 minutes, or when the edges turn golden-brown and the middle is bubbling, flip pancakes with a spatula.
6. Cook 2 minutes on the other side. Remove from pan and eat!
Makes 1 serving.